In winter holiday I think I will not travel. It has been a busy semester and all I want is to rest. But if I had to choose a place to go I would go to Chiloe as last year and observe, for second time, the beautiful landscapes of this huge island. The South of Chile is always a nice place to travel for a few days. However, as I said, in this time I prefer to rest in my house with my family, with company of my girlfriend, my cat and a couple of good books.
I also take a moment to see some friends I have not seen for a long time. Perhaps we meet at a party or around a table, talking and laughing as always.
Of course, winter evenings are always more enjoyable when they are with someone else. With my girlfriend Victoria we will see some series and movies that have outstanding and go out to eat something delicious: pizza, sushi, chinese and thai food.
For this winter holiday I don't have thought about working. A few days ago i bought on a website Les Misérables by Victor Hugo and they sent him from Mexico. I'm thinking read it, although it's very long. I have in mind some book of Michel Houellebecq, a french writter that I love, and one of Ernest Hemingway, a classic of always.
Until another time. A hug.
Chiloe is a very cute and perfect for a vacation spot , have gone many times and the beauty of its landscapes captivate , own south is the best place for vacation.
ResponderEliminar