Although I study Public Administration, I don’t want to work in the public sector. Or maybe yes, but for a short time. Just to raise money and find a better job or study a master. In this case, I prefer to work in a small government institution as a municipality or something like that. The reason for this is I rather work directly with people, really helping to change and improve their lives. In huge institutions you have to work in a small process without contact with people, without knowing the impact of their actions.
But if I could choose, I would work in an editorial or something related to books, like a library or a bookstore. I prefer my work to be in a closed but great place. I don’t want to feel suffocated by working in a small place.
Undoubtedly, after university I will like to make a master in Philosophy or Literature. In the best case, I would be a university professor. I don’t know if I would like to travel a lot. I prefer to settle in one place and be happy in it. I think I don’t like to will have to travel around the world without rest or without a stable place to live.
About salary, I don’t care so much. Where I finish work, I just hope to earn enough to live without luxuries. I do not agree with that idea successfully installed in the unconscious of people. It is inconceivable the possibility of failure and the way forward is to buy an apartment, a car and have a huge garden. At the end become slaves of money and work. I don't want that, it's too superficial. I am content to never stop learning, I think that would make me happy.
But if I could choose, I would work in an editorial or something related to books, like a library or a bookstore. I prefer my work to be in a closed but great place. I don’t want to feel suffocated by working in a small place.
Undoubtedly, after university I will like to make a master in Philosophy or Literature. In the best case, I would be a university professor. I don’t know if I would like to travel a lot. I prefer to settle in one place and be happy in it. I think I don’t like to will have to travel around the world without rest or without a stable place to live.
About salary, I don’t care so much. Where I finish work, I just hope to earn enough to live without luxuries. I do not agree with that idea successfully installed in the unconscious of people. It is inconceivable the possibility of failure and the way forward is to buy an apartment, a car and have a huge garden. At the end become slaves of money and work. I don't want that, it's too superficial. I am content to never stop learning, I think that would make me happy.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario