miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2016

My semester

My semester was very tiring. In university I had many matters I don't like, very technical, and it made my energies were consumed. In addition, the suspension of academic activities made me feel on vacation and back to the class meant a small trauma for me. 

On other things, one of the greatest things of this semester was Publicaciones Ornitorrinco. This, as I said in an earlier post, is a project that I started with some friends. It consists in a plataform on Facebook and Wordpress, and we publish literary and academic creations, of people who voluntarily submitted.



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi bastian, this is true when the university are stand by, we have a fair to come back at any minute, regards!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi bastian, this is true when the university are stand by, we have a fair to come back at any minute, regards!!!

    ResponderEliminar