miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

My dreams as a child

As a child I want to study dinosaurs, to be something like a paleontologist. I also wanted to be and astronaut, and study the stars, galaxies, planets and all the mysteries that hides the universe. Like almost all childrens also wanted to be a footballer. I played everyday with my friends of the neighborhood and my idol was Marcelo Salas, which at that time was the scorer of my favorite team.

Over the years I discovered my love for History and also by reading. My options of careers, for the same reason, at the moment of enter to university, were Archeology, Journalism, Law and of course, History. Finally, I went to study History, as told in the previous entry of my blog. That lasted only three years. Then I chose to study Public Administration in the same university. 


My experience in the university was been excelente. I have many friends and I have lived very good moments. I would like to work in any good institution of State, and then study a master or doctorate.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario