Hi.
My name is Bastián Pérez Pavez, I'm 24 years old and I was born in Santiago,
Chile, on September 30. I lived all my life in this city, with my parents,
sisters and my cat. I was a quiet child and I liked to read books about planets
and dinosaurs.
Throughout
my life I have studied at two schools: in first place, Villa Jesus
school and, after, the Manuel Arriarán Barros lyceum. I was always a good
student and my favorite subject was always History. For this reason I decided
to study the career of History in University of Chile. It is a beautiful
career, with great teachers. But I had doubts about workplace so I
studied for only three years and then I left. I went to study Public Administration
next year, 2013. It was a happy decision. I love what I study. In their
classrooms I met my girlfiend, Victoria. I love her with all my love.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario