miércoles, 1 de junio de 2016

My favorite technological object

My favourite object is my IPad. I have it more than two years ago. It was a gift from my dad for Christmas 2013, because I did well in college and I passed all my subjects. I use it regularly, almost every day, to read the texts of the classes, review the power points and check my e-mail. Also, in my free time I use it for play and distract, for example to check my Facebook. I like it because it has many functions, many applications can be downloaded and take pictures. I can use it to study both to play and watch series. Addition, its design is small and comfortable, I can carry to every places. My life without this object would normal and I would have to use my computer more often, not terrible but is less comfortable.


5 comentarios:

  1. is a very useful instrument , I have one and I use it often to read books and college texts.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is a very useful instrument , I have one and I use it often to read books and college texts.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. think alike , I could not live without my ipad . regards

    ResponderEliminar